Together, we can send less waste to landfill. Our city has a world-class recycling and composting program, but reuse is the best and easiest way to reduce our waste.
We encourage all attendees to bring their own reusables if they will be picnicking at Jerry Garcia Amphitheater or somewhere nearby! Please bring reusable food containers, cutlery and take advantage of the Amphitheater's water station with your reusable water bottle.
How you can participate:
1. Bring your refillable water bottle.
2. Enjoying a takeout meal? Bring your own cutlery and say no to disposable cutlery
3. Bringing a meal from home? Pack your meal in reusable containers.
4. Having drinks with friends? Ask your group to bring their own reusable cups.
5. For the safety of everyone avoid bringing glassware.
6. As always, recycle and compost and practice Leave no Trace principles while at the venue. Check out SFRecyles.org for more info. Jerry Day will have strategically placed recycling, compost and landfill
stations serviced by Race to Zero Waste and all CRV (bottles & cans) from the event will be recycled
through San Francisco Conservation Corps Bottle Bank Program.